- COURTESY CALL ON THE OMANHENE OF KUKUOM TRADITIONAL COUNCIL AT HIS PALACE
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMME ORGANISED BY THE ASUNAFO SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AND PROJECT MAJI ON MECHANIZATION OF SMALL-TOWN WATER SYSTEMS
- NOBERKAW SMALL TOWN WATER SYSTEM
- PROJECT MAJI (WASH DEVELOPMENT PARTNER)
- TECHNICAL SUB-COMMITTEE MEETING
- 2022 ANNUAL ACTION PLAN
- SAHA GLOBAL
- TRAINING OF SPATIAL PLANNING COMMITTEE (SPC) MEMBERS ON LAND USE AND SPATIAL PLANING ACT BY MR IDDRISU MUTAWAKIL
- TENDER REHABILITATION OF FEEDER ROADS.
- 66TH INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE
Hon. Aduse Poku FrankDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Oliver Opoku YeboahDistrict Co-ordinating Director
LOCATION AND SIZE
The District is located at the Southern part of the Ahafo Region. The District shares common boundaries to the north with the Asunafo North Municipal, Juabeso District to the South-West, Sefwi-Wiawso District to the South-East.
The District lies between latitude 6010’ and 6045’ North and longitude 2045’ West and 0045’ East. It has a total area of 3737 km2.
The District exists to rise to a level whereby the people attain high standard of living through improvement in the socio-economic services in a highly decentralized and democratic environment.
The Assembly exists to provide services such as education, health, water and sanitation with other development partners and productive sector whilst supporting the development of other economic activities with the core purpose of improving the living conditions of the people in the District.
The goal of the District is to increase access to quality and affordable health care and education, accelerate economic growth and poverty reduction, ensure food security and a secured and peaceful co-existence among its citizens.
- The District Chief Executive, Managemnet and Staff of Asunafo South District Assembly on 25th July, 2023 paid a courtesy call on the Omanhene of Kukuom Traditional Council, Osahene Nana Kwaku …Read More »
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMME ORGANISED BY THE ASUNAFO SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AND PROJECT MAJI ON MECHANIZATION OF SMALL-TOWN WATER SYSTEMSThe Asunafo South District Assembly went on a two-day community Sensitization of three communities Kamirekrom, Pafo Nkwanta and Adwumam by Project Maji from 11th – 12th July, 2023, to introduce …Read More »
- the Asunafo South District Assembly under the leadership of Hon. Frank Aduse Poku on Tuesday 30th May, 2023 together with Chiefs and people of Noberkaw held a Sod-Cutting ceremony to …Read More »
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMME ORGANISED BY THE ASUNAFO SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AND PROJECT MAJI ON MECHANIZATION OF SMALL-TOWN WATER SYSTEMS
There are no upcoming events.