- ASUNAFO SOUTH DISTRICT BENEFITS FROM FREE SURGERY INITIATIVE
- CHIEF OF NEW SAWERESO/SEINUA GALVANIZES MASSIVE SUPPORT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE AREA
- COURTESY CALL ON THE OMANHENE OF KUKUOM TRADITIONAL COUNCIL AT HIS PALACE
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMME ORGANISED BY THE ASUNAFO SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AND PROJECT MAJI ON MECHANIZATION OF SMALL-TOWN WATER SYSTEMS
- NOBERKAW SMALL TOWN WATER SYSTEM
- PROJECT MAJI (WASH DEVELOPMENT PARTNER)
- TECHNICAL SUB-COMMITTEE MEETING
- SAHA GLOBAL
- TRAINING OF SPATIAL PLANNING COMMITTEE (SPC) MEMBERS ON LAND USE AND SPATIAL PLANING ACT BY MR IDDRISU MUTAWAKIL
- TENDER REHABILITATION OF FEEDER ROADS.
Hon. Aduse Poku FrankDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Oliver Opoku YeboahDistrict Co-ordinating Director
LOCATION AND SIZE
The District is located at the Southern part of the Ahafo Region. The District shares common boundaries to the north with the Asunafo North Municipal, Juabeso District to the South-West, Sefwi-Wiawso District to the South-East.
The District lies between latitude 6010’ and 6045’ North and longitude 2045’ West and 0045’ East. It has a total area of 3737 km2.
A world class Local Government entity providing cutting edge services to the people.
The Assembly exists to provide services such as education, health, water and sanitation with other development partners and productive sector whilst supporting the development of other economic activities with the core purpose of improving the living conditions of the people in the District.
The goal of the District is to increase access to quality and affordable health care and education, accelerate economic growth and poverty reduction, ensure food security and a secured and peaceful co-existence among its citizens.
- The Ahafo Regional Minister, Hon. George Yaw Boakye and the District Chief Executive of the Asunafo South District, Hon. Aduse Poku Frank have occasioned an initiative to support the people …Read More »
- The Divisional Chief of New Sawereso, also known as Seinua, NANA AGYEMANG KATAKYIE III has led an initiative to bring development to the doorstep of the people of the New …Read More »
- The District Chief Executive, Managemnet and Staff of Asunafo South District Assembly on 25th July, 2023 paid a courtesy call on the Omanhene of Kukuom Traditional Council, Osahene Nana Kwaku …Read More »
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMME ORGANISED BY THE ASUNAFO SOUTH DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AND PROJECT MAJI ON MECHANIZATION OF SMALL-TOWN WATER SYSTEMS
There are no upcoming events.